Directions to the church
- From 28th Street (Highway 36), drive to Pearl Street. Go west on Pearl to 15th Street. Turn north (right) on 15th Street, and after crossing Spruce Street turn left directly into the church parking lot.
- From Broadway (Highway 7), drive to Pine Street (one block north of Spruce, which is one-way westward at this point). Turn east on Pine, and then south (right) on 15th Street. The church parking lot is on your right.
Parking at First United Methodist Church
- The church has a parking lot on the corner of Pine and 15th St. The entrance is on 15th Street. Most of the parking spaces are leased to downtown workers during the business week, and you may be towed if you park in someone’s leased parking spot during business hours Monday – Friday. The spaces on the side of the lot near the house are available at all times for church visitors. Of course, all spaces are available for church parking all weekend, and in the evenings.
- There is a private parking garage across the street from the church at Spruce and 15th. The owners allow free parking on Sundays.
- Handicapped parking spots are available in the circular driveway directly in front of the main church entrance.
Photo of immediate area via Google Maps