Directions to the church
- From 28th Street (Highway 36), drive to Pearl Street. Go west on Pearl to 15th Street. Turn north (right) on 15th Street, and after crossing Spruce Street turn left directly into the alley, from which you can enter the circle drive in front of the church.
- From Broadway (Highway 7), drive to Pine Street (one block north of Spruce, which is one-way westward at this point). Turn east on Pine, and then south (right) on 15th Street. Turn right into the alley, from which you can enter the circle drive in front of the church.
Parking at First United Methodist Church
- The church’s parking lot is currently closed due to construction of the Attention Homes Residences.
- A few handicapped parking spots are available in the circle drive in front of the main church entrance.
- All other parking is in parking garages, or on the street. Click HERE to visit our parking page for suggestions about where to park for church services and events.
Photo of immediate area via Google Maps