Christian faith and life in community call us to care for one another. The programs of the FUMC congregational care umbrella offer a variety of ways, coordinated, promoted and celebrated by the Care Ministries team.
Love in Action
- Provides meals, transportation, errands, etc. for short-term needs
- Coordinated by Helga Schroeder (303-438-8193) with a significant group of volunteers on call
Spruce Street Angels
- Offers one-on-one friendship and support on a long-term basis
- Coordinated by Helga Schroeder (303-438-8193)
The Prayer Chain
- Offers intercessory prayers upon request for needs and concerns
- Co-coordinators are Kay Strauss (303-442-1456), Ginny Wells (303-494-9677) and Helga Schroeder (303-438-8193)
- Offers visitation to hospitals and nursing homes as need requires
- Coordinated by Beth Hayward (303-443-0124)
Additional care ministries are proposed. For information, to volunteer, or offer suggestions, please contact Ginny Wells (303-494-9677).